I am glad to announce that WPFSpark
has finally hit v1.0
This release adds four
new controls - SparkWindow
It also brings the following improvements to the existing three controls:
- Internal timer stopped when control is no longer visible. It is started only when the control is Visible. This reduces CPU load.
- Added the LowestAlpha dependency property which indicates the lowest Opacity value that must be used while rendering the SprocketControl's spokes.
- Added the AlphaTicksPercentage dependency property which indicates the percentage of total ticks which must be considered for step by step reduction of the alpha value. The remaining ticks remain at the LowestAlpha value.
- SprocketControl now implements IDisposable.
- Added the IsCheckedLeft dependency property which indicates whether the checked content appears in the left or right side of the ToggleSwitch
- Added the CheckedToolTip property which is displayed when the ToggleSwitch is in the Checked state. Set this property to String.Empty( "" ) to prevent this tooltip from displaying.
- Added the UncheckedToolTip property which is displayed when the ToggleSwitch is in the Unchecked state. Set this property to String.Empty( "" ) to prevent this tooltip from displaying.
- Added the ItemSource dependency property which can be bound to an ObservableCollection<UIElement>.