This project is read-only.

looking for SparkMinimizeButtonTemplate

Feb 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Hello Ratish,

just playing with your SparkWindow. So I used your classes and your xaml to my app for that glourious window style. But when I start my app I will get a standard window (no wpfSpark) with black background an no content. In WPF designer from VS10 it seems ok. Only when I start that app all designs seems to be lost. Exceptions are not shown.

E.g. exploring your xamls I found this line,

<ControlTemplate x:Key="{ComponentResourceKey TypeInTargetAssembly=wpfspark:SparkWindow, ResourceId

=SparkMinimizeButtonTemplate}" TargetType="{x:Type Button }">

it seems there are some hidden resources which I can't see or access?

Or do you have any idea whats wrong with my app?

Feb 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Hi,

There are two methods of using SparkWindow in your application.

First, is adding a reference to the WPFSpark.dll assembly and then using the SparkWindow class directly. (For more detailed information visit the CodeProject article on SparkWindow and see the Using SparkWindow in your application section in that article).

Second, is copying the source code of SparkWindow and the Styles to your project and using them directly. I think you are doing that here. It will take more effort compared to the first. Also if, in future versions, SparkWindow code is updated, it would be cumbersome to maintain it separately in your code.

I suggest you follow the first method.

P.S. In case you need details on how to achieve via the second method, I will be happy to tell you. :)

Regards,

Ratish Philip